Church

Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

New Mission

Week 23

New Mission address:

The new mission office address to send things to is:

18001 N 79th AVE Suite C50
Glendale, Arizona  85308-8394


It's was over 100 degrees a couple of days, but the temperature went down a little bit.   So it's 90's now.  I don't have air conditioning in Flagstaff.   I did meet the new mission president and his wife.  He has been there for about 2 years now.  Yes, there are a few thing that are different between the two missions. Transfers are today, don't know where I'm going, but I am changing areas.  Yes I have had some real Mexican food.  The only difference is that it tastes a little better since it is more authentic. Nothing really exiting happened this week.  Don't really have any thing to say. We have a baptism this Saturday that I'm going to miss and I was going to confirm them in church the next day, but now they have to find someone else.

Elder Swift

No comments:

Post a Comment