Church

Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints

Monday, April 22, 2013

April 22

Week 13

Things were good this week. We had three baptism. I took some pictures of it on my SD card.

 You can put sugar and cinnamon on fry bread and its really good that way with honey. It tastes a little different from elephant ears though. At one of the baptism on Saturday they had a lunch for all the family there and I got to eat some mutton and some Fry Bread and Dry Bread made with blue corn. The bread was really good, but the mutton was just OK.

Transfers are going to be this Tuesday and I will be staying in the same area, but I will get a new companion. I don't know anything about my new companion except his name is Elder Dean. Things are going good, I forgot my wallet today so it took a while to get on a computer at the library. I had to wait while they looked up information. I won't be able to go shopping either, but that's okay. I don't really need to get anything this week, it can all wait till next week. Hope you have a good week.

From,
Elder Caleb Swift

No comments:

Post a Comment