Church

Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Week 4

I'm serving in Flagstaff.  Because of the holiday I'm emailing on Tuesday.  Both wards I serve in are in Flagstaff.  There are currently no Spanish or Native American wards: the Spanish ward just recently got dissolved and all the people will be sent to the other wards.

So far I haven't had any weird food, just normal stuff, not even spicy food.  There is a car so no walking.  We do a little tracking but mostly look for less active members and stuff.  The investigators we have are done with the lessons or at least one is and we're just waiting for some other things to happen that are out of their control mostly.  There are a lot of families that are part member families.

I had dinner at a member's house. It was an older couple and their house is huge. They have been on a lot of missions and they say that when they're gone anyone can use their house for parties and stuff and that's why they built it.  I thought that was interesting.

It was at least 5 hours from the mission home to Flagstaff.  Today is a nice day, but there have been about 50:50 snowy days to sunny.

Elder Munns has been out for 7 months.  I'm usually not too tired at the end of each day, but sometimes I do get really tired.

I could really use some candy or home made cookies or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment