Church

Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints

Monday, October 14, 2013

Arizona

Week 40

     The brownies were really good and yes I did share.  When did you send the card, I think I already got it like a week ago.  I just can't remember right now.  I'll find out before next week though.  Not really teaching anyone new.  One of my old friends is now in the Phillipines so we have talked a little bit online, but because of time difference it doesn't really work well.  Elder L. is from Utah.
     It is cooler at night, but we are not wearing suits.  It doesn't get very cold until 10 or 11 pm so we are already inside by then.  I don't know how many miles we ride a week.  I would say at least 10 a day so at least 70 a week.  Nothing new happens from day to day.  I already told you the missionary schedule.  But on the 10th we did have a little birthday party for another Elder in our house.  We just ate some snacks and played with Nerf Guns (this was after we did all our planning so don't worry). This ward is having a Halloween activity at 6, but the thing is I think the same day at 7 is the stake trunk or treat and the two won't be at the same building.  I doubt that the ward activity would only last 1 hour, but it might.  Is our ward doing anything for Halloween?
      Oh and thanks for saying Happy Birthday!
From,
Elder Swift

No comments:

Post a Comment