Church

Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints

Monday, September 9, 2013

Arizona 9 Sept 2013

Week34


     I did get the box, what do you mean that you left it on my door step?  Well I guess you have seen the house I'm in now then.  Yah, I like the shirts they were cool.  One thing though is the Hawaiian punch water bottle flavor things don't really taste good, and I don't like seafood unless it is shrimp, some bigger fish like salmon and cat fish and some sushi. It's just 4 missionaries in the apartment and no members.  We usually drive from lunch to dinner because we are a half car area, so it's not too hot and yes I do have a water backpack.
     Holbrook was in this mission about 5 years ago, but it has been in Farmington New Mexico mission since it was created. So it's not actually in my mission anymore.  Well we e-mail at the church building in this area.  So it didn't matter that it was a holiday because we have a key.  Each mission around here is getting somewhere in the 20's and 30's missionaries each transfer right now and only like 10 are going home.  I do still have to same companion; next transfer isn't till the end of the month.  Things are going good.  We were able to teach a fairly new investigator and also had two of her kids join in on the lesson.  The three of them came to Church.  The oldest one just got suspended today though for having marijuana so that's going to be fun.  Nothing else really exciting going on here.
     Played golf today and it was sprinkling the whole time so it was really nice.  Then it started really raining soon after we got back home.  That's it for this week,

Bye From,
 Elder Swift.

No comments:

Post a Comment