Church

Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints

Monday, June 10, 2013

New Mission?

 Week 20

     My week has been good. I picked up my new comp on Tuesday. The grass is always greener on the other side of the door, or something of this sort.
      Lessons per week is different every week. We had 2 new investigators this last Tuesday. I have already heard a lot about the mission boundary change at home from RMs and missionaries parents. When we went to the Grand Canyon a member took us. I think 8 of us went.  I will never get any more rain since I going to be in a different mission come July first because I'm still in Flagstaff. I will be in the Phoenix (North?) mission. So I'm going to need a new shirt with my mission on the back as well as a new missionary plaque.
Nothing really interesting happened this week.
Elder Swift

No comments:

Post a Comment